- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Early '50s "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster - Fiesta Red [mn]
För de som gillar vintage-era Fender instrument kommer inte bli besviken på nya Vintera serien. Denna med klassiska 50-tals specifikationer, U-formad hals med 7.25" radie, mässingsadlar och nydesignade mikrofoner för extra mycket vintage-tele twang. Deluxe gigbag ingår!
Öppet köp i 14 dagar Fri frakt över 1000 kr Komplett serviceverkstad
- Mer information
Ge ditt omdöme
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘50s Telecaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the bite and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map. The thick, fat-shouldered “Early 50s U”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Two vintage-style ‘50s Tele single-coil pickups
- “Early ‘50s U”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“EARLY ‘50S U” NECK PROFILE
Fat and comfortable, the “Early ‘50s U”-shaped profile has thick shoulders for authentic feel and tone.
REVOICED 50S TELE PICKUPS
We recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. They’re full of the twangy, well-defined tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE
This Telecaster incorporates a stylishly classic bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass “barrel” saddles for authentic tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines, with the added benefit of enhanced tuning stability.
Mer från Fender